My First Blog,
I was watching a film today, called Julie and Julia, and it was based around a lady writing a blog and it seemed very interesting and very American.My theory, why not start one. I have lots of things to say and lots of opinions so I am going to write about my life.
Just thought I would give you a bit of information about myself, i am a teenage girl living on the borders of Essex slash east London, and no I am not like them girls from the only way is Essex. I have a pretty normal family, a mum, dad, brother two cats and one dog. I am finishing school this year finally, thought it would never end. Start college in September only 14 hours a week, really cant wait :) . So that is basically me... you'll get to know me more through my blogs, have to do business coursework now and attend to my blackberry ohh yhh I am on this blackberry hype. bye for now....
BooBoo x
No comments:
Post a Comment